Witness the Blazing Glory of a New Supernova in Pinwheel Galaxy in May 2023!
Livestream a New Supernova in Pinwheel Galaxy in May 2023!
Astra's Breakdown of a Supernova in a Pinwheel Galaxy
The Hubble Space Telescope has recently spotted an exciting find in the Pinwheel Galaxy: a supernova with a breathtaking view. This unique supernova will be livestreaming in May 2023, and astronomers are already preparing to witness the wonderful event. Here’s a breakdown of the key points you should know.
Livestream in May 2023
- Livestream of supernova in Pinwheel Galaxy will occurred in May 2023
- Astronomers across the world can tune in to the show
- Located in 21 million light-years away in the Virgo Cluster
- The supernova (dubbed SN 2018gv) is distinct from others because of its location
- SN 2018gv is a Type II supernova – made from the explosions of a massive star
- The Hubble Telescope captured the explosion in 2018, and astronomers have been analyzing its brilliant light ever since
It’s official – astronomers are about to get the most spectacular view of a supernova in over two decades! Get ready to witness outer space’s next big show next May!